Great opportunities exist for volunteer roles with Scouts SA.
Vacancies exist in all areas of Scouting in positions ranging from Youth Leaders to management positions as well as Activity Leaders and Group Committee roles.
Most Scout Groups in the State can do with new leaders, contact us to find out or speak to your local Group Leader or, if you have great management and communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment, then one of these following senior management roles may be for you!
Current Positions Vacant
- District Commissioner (Karkana) - closes 20 May
- District Commissioner (Adelaide Foothills) - closes 20 May
- District Commissioner (Limestone Coast) - closes 20 May
- Assistant Chief Commissioner (Adult Training & Development) - closes 8 June
- Branch Commissioner (Special Needs) - closes 15 June
- Project Commissioner (Diversity and Inclusion) - closes 8 June