Great opportunities exist for volunteer roles with Scouts SA.
Vacancies exist in all areas of Scouting in positions ranging from Youth Leaders to management positions as well as Activity Leaders and Group Committee roles.
Most Scout Groups in the State can do with new leaders, contact us to find out or speak to your local Group Leader or, if you have great management and communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment, then one of these following senior management roles may be for you!
Current Positions Vacant
- International Event Contingent Leader roles
- District Commissioner (Hills to Coast)
- Hoporee 2017 Event Team
- Project Commissioner (ANZAC)
- Project Commissioner (Scouts Australia Leadership Program)
- AJ2019 Contingent Leader - SA Contingent
- AV2018 SA Contingent - Assistant Contingent Leader
- AV2018 SA Contingent - Welfare & First Aid Manager